Well we've been enjoying an absolutely beautiful fall this year with perfect temperatures. This has made some of our normal fall activities much more pleasant than in other years. Every year Lia and I go to our local greenhouse where they put on a fall festival for the kids complete with inflatable things for the kids to jump on, a hayride where they pick out a pumpkin to paint, and other games kids love. So the first few pictures are from our day there.
We also went to the apple orchard today with our friends, the B's. Lia and Hannah are the best of friends so I included a cute picture of them together from this afternoon. They were adopted on the same day and their birthdays are a week apart. Sheryl, Hannah's mom, and I often shake our heads in amazement at how alike these two girls are.
The last two pictures are from a couple of weeks ago when Hannah, Jane and Lia went to see the Sleeping Beauty ballet. I didn't get any good pictures of Lia and Jane together but I did get one of Lia and Hannah at the end when they were getting autographs from the performers.
No comments:
Post a Comment