February 13, 2008

Snow, snow and more snow

I heard on the news last night that our area has gotten 83.5" of snow so far this season. They said that we're well on our way to getting over 100" of snow. And interestingly enough, there have only been five other winters since the late 1890's that we've gotten over 100" of snow. I know people are talking about global warming but we're sure not seeing it here.

1 comment:

Mama Darling said...

It's been awhile since I've visited your blog, so I had some catching up to do. I love the pictures of the princess birthday. The girls look so cute all dressed up. Looks like Lia had a great time. I also love the pictures of all the snow. We haven't even had enough to dust the ground this year! It's beautiful although I know you probably get a little tired of having to manuever around in it. I know you are getting excited about your referral. It's still hard for me to believe how long it is taking. Hang in there. Each day you get just a little bit closer. Sorry it has taken me so long to visit and make comments.