April 11, 2009

The big hunt!


















Julie, Bill and Lucy came this weekend along with Nana and Papa. Karin, Steve and Kate came for the afternoon and we had an Easter egg hunt and Jackie attempted to get some good pictures of all four girls in their matching dresses. It was hard to get all the girls to sit still and look at the camera at the same time especially when the three little ones were all teething and drooling like crazy. But Jackie did a great job despite some tears here and there. Then later we all went out for a lovely belated birthday dinner for me and then home for chocolate cake and ice cream. It's been a great day!!!

1 comment:

Kate's Proud Mommy said...

We should have started with the Egg Hunt!! (: The girls were full of smiles for that, and loved running all over. I really thought Kate's dress would be toast--she sat in the dirt over and over, sat on the steps, sat in the grass, sucked on it, drooled on it...I was prepared for the worst when we got home...that dress must have super powers!!!! It was spotless!!! Sorry Kate didn't cooperate for pics. :[ I think she was a little overwhelmed by all of the people. (Or maybe she was just being a little 14 month old pill. LOL.) Either way, we had SO much fun!! Thanks for including us. The dresses are BEAUTIFUL!!! I love all of the pics you posted of the sweeties in their dresses. We're so BLESSED!!!! Hugs!! Karin & Mine