

















Well this year we decided to have Lia's birthday party early so to avoid all the craziness of the Christmas season. She had a group of her friends over yesterday for a Barbie Fashion Fairytale party. All the girls came dressed in their fancy dresses or their Halloween costumes so that was really fun! And Dan also spent yesterday morning painting some of his famous pumpkin creations for the girls. I told Dan he is a Renaissance man that he can copy a Barbie drawing from a CD cover and have it turn out that well. The only bad thing was that last night I thought I had lost all my pictures from Lia's party and Halloween as my camera died and my memory card showed no trace of the all the eighty pictures I had taken. I thought for a moment it was some kind of bad Halloween trick! Luckily a trip to the Best Buy Geek squad this afternoon fixed that problem as the guy was able to recover my pictures. So here they are! I'm so glad I have them to be able to share them!!
No comments:
Post a Comment