

Well we truly thought the snow season was coming to end an end this week because Thursday (my birthday and also the first day of Spring) was very sunny and beautiful. In fact it was so nice that Lia and I were outside picking up all the sticks in our front yard and raking up leaves. And then Friday hit and with it came the return of the snow. In fact we got about 5 inches of snow last night. Lia and Dan were out this afternoon and made a very cute snowman named Chilly as pictured here.
So I don't know what all this snow means for our Easter dress up plans. It's going to be hard to wear a short sleeve summery looking dress and white shoes if we're walking through snow to get to church........
But Lia did have a lot of fun yesterday doing Easter eggs with her best friend Hannah B. I forgot my camera so Hannah's mom is sending some pictures of the girls working on their creations which I will post later.
No comments:
Post a Comment