March 24, 2008

The Matching Girls




Auntie Julie and Nana got Lia two more dresses that come with a matching dress for her American Girl doll, Ivy. So this morning Lia had to pick one out for them to wear. They even have matching sparkly red shoes. So we had to have a little photo session this morning of Lia and Ivy (and you'll notice when you look at the Easter pictures that Lia and Ivy are wearing matching dresses there too that I had purchased for Lia earlier). Enjoy!

1 comment:

Mama Darling said...

Oh, I love Lia's dresses in your last two posts. She looks so pretty. DD and DB have a couple with matching doll dresses but I haven't let them wear them yet.
I hope you have finally said "good-bye" to the snow. You've had ENOUGH. It's time to start enjoying spring and to start planning for your trip to China! You have waited so long. We got our referral in June of last year. I can't believe that it has been that long. I'll keep checking for your referral post!! Hopefully, it will be SOON.