








Well we had a great Valentine's weekend around our house. Saturday afternoon Lia and I went roller skating to celebrate the completion of another Explode the Code workbook for school. We try to do something fun every time we finish a big workbook like that. Lia is starting her fourth Explode the Code workbook this year already! So anyway, the roller skating was very fun and Lia is really getting the hang of her roller blades quite well. Saturday night Grandma and Grandpa H stayed with the girls and Dan and I went to see a double feature movie. We saw the new James Bond movie which was great if you like Bond. So that was a fun change for us to be able to get out like that for two movies and dinner. And the girls had a blast with G&G and did lots of fun things like coloring, Playdough, reading books, watching a movie, etc. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for the fun night for all!
And lastly, I just had to include some cute pictures of my girls. I just thought you'd enjoy seeing the latest Chloe walking and climbing escapades. You can almost read the captions in her mind as she was wondering what happened to the thing she usually stands on to look up on the table. And since it wasn't there, she decided to try to climb up without it. Yep, that's our girl!
The picture of Lia feeding Chloe I took tonight when Lia very kindly shared and fed Chloe her strawberry applesauce without even being asked. Lia really is an AWESOME big sister!!! I really couldn't ask for her to be any better. She is just so sweet with Chloe and so generous!
Also the very first picture on here is actually a picture of Lia at the same age wearing the same pj's that Chloe is wearing now. Chloe is finally able to fit in Lia's old clothes so it's like seeing old friends again. So many sweet memories of my little Lia in those outfits. I have to confess I'm going to be quite sad when Chloe outgrows them and I have to find new homes for them.
No comments:
Post a Comment