
















The girls and I went to the park this afternoon to just play. Chloe was having so much fun watching what Lia did and trying to do the same thing. And yes, she is quite the climber and she isn't afraid to try anything. Notice on the one picture where she is leaning over looking at the floor - Lia is underneath the platform hanging on upside down and that's what Chloe is looking at so intently.And yes, Chloe runs a lot!! Notice most of the pictures are of her getting ready to run somewhere or you see the back of her as she's running away from me. She is just this tiny petite little girl and I think the reason she only weighs twenty one pounds is because she is constantly running off the calories she takes in :)
And this time I actually got some pictures of Chloe smiling. It's really hard to snap a picture of her smiling because she's always moving so quickly and she won't stop very often to pose for me yet. But this time she co-operated and I got a couple of cute ones :)
No comments:
Post a Comment