August 2, 2009

Summer days















Summer has been so fun this year now that we finally have Chloe!! We've done so many great things together it's a good thing I have this blog to remember them all : ) This weekend we went to Auntie Julie and Uncle Bill's house and stayed over for the night. We took all three girls out on their boat and they swam in the lake. Then later Sat. afternoon, Uncle Bill took Lia tubing. Lia loves to tube and she's basically game for anything. Uncle Bill had her whipping in and out of the wake and she even caught a little air a couple of times. She got done and she said, "That was the craziest day of my life....I thought I was going to die but I loved it!" That's our girl : ) I got a little bit of it on video which I'll post on the blog in a minute although it was hard to keep my camera still with all the crazy driving.

1 comment:

Kate's Proud Mommy said...

The tubing pics are so fun, with Lia's hair all over the place--looks like a good time was had by all! (: