

My sister and Lucy came to visit for the weekend to attend my brother's surprise 50th birthday party. They arrived on Friday evening so we were able to celebrate our girls mutual Gotcha day together. It was very difficult to get Lucy and Chloe to sit still and both look at the camera at the same time to snap a picture. I really only got one good one of the two of them so here it is. They just ADORE each other and have quite the big time when they are playing together.In case anyone is wondering what happened to Chloe's hair in these pictures, no I did not cut it off. It's actually in a teeny, tiny ponytail. See she decided to put purple nail polish in her hair the night before and so I had to get some nail polish remover from a neighbor to get it out on Fri. morning. Unfortunately, it made her hair look a little greasy but I didn't want to give her a bath till bedtime. So we did our second ever ponytail and made it work. It's amazing though how different Chloe looks just a year later isn't it?
No comments:
Post a Comment