October 26, 2009

All's quiet on the western front







I know I haven't blogged for a bit but it's mainly because everyone was feeling under the weather plus the fact that I lost the charger for my camera and had a dead battery so I couldn't take any pictures. But we're on the mend now and thankfully I found the charger so we're back in business. The charger has been missing for a bit so I hadn't been able to get the pictures off since early Sept. So you'll see a couple back from when the weather was still warm. Pictures include: a sleepover with Hannah B., crazy hair day at AWANA (which Lia had to miss because she was sick but we still took a picture of her crazy hair), Chloe's tiny pony tail, riding the horse at the grocery store (which Chloe loves to do!) and riding with Harvey the rabbit in their car in the basement. And or course a picture of Chloe's all time new favorite thing to do.....swing in a big girl swing in the basement :)

No comments: