August 9, 2010

The haircut club

Two words... "oh no"!! It's never a good thing to hear from your two year old! In this case "oh no" meant she had cut off a chunk of her hair with some scissors she found in a little kit her big sister had gotten out. She cut off at least 4-5 inches in this chunk but for some lucky reason, it must be from underneath the... main part of her hair so it's not horribly noticeable. Here's a picture so you can see how much she cut and how long it was : -((

And then I realized the story got worse.....Chloe also cut a small hunk off the crown of Lia's hair without Lia realizing she had done it. I was brushing Lia's hair and thought that the big hunk of hair I saw in the brush was from Chloe's experience until I realized the hair was too long to be Chloe's hair.
So yes, we've officially joined this prestigious club although Lia did her best to make us members a couple of years ago with a little foray into trimming her bangs. But now we're officially official.

No comments: