June 24, 2008

Should be hearing news very soon!

We got an e-mail from our adoption agency this morning saying that the CCAA told them they are currently matching families with babies. So that means referrals could come in the next week or so. We might even know something before the 4th of July.....maybe?? But for sure I think we'll know by the 7th! We're finally starting to get excited (and maybe a little scared too) about finally seeing Chloe and Lucy's faces for the first time!! Thanks for everyone prayers! We'll let you know as soon as we hear anything.

1 comment:

Mama Darling said...

OK, Now I'm getting excited for you! I remember being so disappointed as the wait time lengthened for DB that I sort of pushed the feelings aside until we actually received the referral...then it all came back! Looks like Lia is having a great summer with her friends. I love the pink room w/oval windows, too. It looks like a room fit for a princess, so Lia definitely needs one! And of course every princesss needs a beautiful horse. Do you think Daddy could manage that too? LOL Can't wait to see your referral!!!