October 31, 2008

Cinderella and the ladybug











How many calories are in these things anyway?

Who cares - I'm pretending to eat them anyway!

So my ladybug baby and my Cinderella went out trick or treating for the very first time tonight! These are pictures that were three years in the making. Lia was going to be a ladybug up until this morning when she changed her mind completely. A girl's perogative right? Dan of course carved more great pumpkins this year. Although this time he had to carve two of them for the first time. Lia's was carved as Princess Jasmine and Chloe's was Cinderella's castle. Hope you enjoy the pictures!

3 comments:

Sheryl said...

I had to laugh at your post. Leave it to Lia to change her mind at the last minute (Hannah has done the same thing too). She looked beautiful though and Chloe looked adorable. How fun!

Mama Darling said...

Catching up on my blog reading again...I just can't seem to find much time for pleasure reading. Chloe is really blossoming. Isn't it amazing how they thrive in a loving environment? I love the pictures! DD and Lia would have a great time playing Cinderella. Have you started home schooling again?

KnockOnWood said...

madeline was sleeping beauty. love the pumpkins, I would have cut myself carving that.