So I've been giving her baby food but she's not been too excited about it. She'll eat about ten bites and then she'll close her mouth and turn her head away - a clear indication she's not eating any more. So last night I made butternut squash (because Lia and I love it) and I decided to give Chloe some to see what she'd think of it. She LOVED it!!! She was like a little baby bird opening her mouth constantly waiting for me to put more food in. And this morning instead of giving her the her baby rice cereal (that she wasn't too wild about), I decided to give her some of my hot rice cereal which has more texture. Again, she kept opening her mouth just waiting for me to put more in. So I'm left to conclude that she's not going to be much on the baby food and that she'd just rather have the real thing!
1 comment:
Rebekah has the same reaction to baby food, yogurt, oranges and apple sauce. Her reaction is "not in here!" Though she eats most everything else, she loves vegetables, rice, and chicken as well. Basically she will eat most anything placed in front of her. Good to hear she is eating table food. When Rebekah knows solid food is on the table she wants nothing to do with her bottle.
Post a Comment