I promise I'll take lots of pictures of the girls this weekend and put them out here for those of you who are going through picture withdrawals. We're just trying to get into a routine with Chloe right now. She's doing better with her sleeping. She usually wakes up around 10:30 p.m and she's awake for at least an hour sometimes an hour and a half. We can't figure out what's waking her up because she doesn't want a bottle. She just wants to be held (most of the time but not always). But then when she goes back down she's been sleeping for about 7-8 hours so that's very good. And she's napping in the afternoons for about 2-3 hours which is great too.
Now it's up to me to figure out what our new normal will be. It is much different to have two children so I have to get into a new groove. Luckily Lia is a big helper. That's the good thing about having your first child be this much older than your second. Going back to the baby stage after having gotten used to a little girl who was so independent is really different. But Chloe is so sweet so it makes it all worth it. And Lia is a huge help to me so it makes it much easier.
Pictures will be coming - check back later this weekend. We're going to Kate's baptism on Sunday (Kate is the other baby from Chloe's orphanage) so hopefully I'll get some good pictures of all three girls there.
1 comment:
I so understand about finding the new normal...we had 9 years of just Aaron, and then...POOF...a baby of all things! Having a little more of an age difference helps so that you don't need to be so hands on with both and the older one can adapt a little faster! Enjoy! Sharon
Post a Comment