"And another one's gone, and another one's gone....another one bites the dust".
For those of you who remember this 80's rock song by Queen, that's our song of the day as Lia lost her second tooth! She's had her permanent tooth growing in behind this baby tooth for a month or so and FINALLY that baby tooth decided to fall out this afternoon. I have no doubt that the permanent tooth will be in its place in a matter of days like what happened when she lost her first tooth. For Lia this is some big news : )
1 comment:
YEAH!!! We went to the dentist yesturday and he told me that Madeline's 2 bottom front teeth are a tiny bit loose and we should begin wiggling them. I saw the xray and I do not see how the new teeth will fit in that small space. CONGRATULATIONS LIA...DID THE TOOTH FAIRY VISIT YOU?
Post a Comment