Please, please, we really want some ice cream too

This weekend we had Karin, Steve and Kate over to our house for dinner so the girls could get to see each other again. For anyone that doesn't remember, Kate is the other little baby girl that was adopted from Chloe's orphanage. We are lucky that Karin and Steve only live just a half an hour away from us so it's fairly easy for us to get together. We ordered out for Chinese and everyone had a great time. It was so cute to see the girls all together (including Lia). Lia really had Kate laughing with her antics. Enjoy the pics!Update - I didn't hear this but Karin told me later than Lia put one arm around each little girl and said, "I love you guys". So sweet!
2 comments:
what a sweet reunion. did the girls recognize each other? I wish we had families close. Rebekah is running a 101.0 fever but I think that is because of getting a flu shot yesturday.
O.K the real question is did Steve share? What a blessing to have them so close!
Post a Comment