January 22, 2009

All smiles








People kept telling me that when we got Chloe we wouldn't take nearly as many pictures of her as we had of Lia. And they said that if we did remember to take pictures of her, they wouldn't be pictures of just Chloe but would always be of the two girls together. That hasn't happened as you can see : ) Chloe is such a smiley girl..... I love to take her picture! And I've already taken over one thousand pictures of her : ) So never fear, I've got it covered.
P.S. Can you see her top teeth in the pictures now? They are there! And on that note, she napped for 2 hours today. I'm thinking the cutting of four top teeth at the same time might have been to blame for the poor napping of the past couple of weeks. Here's to hoping it's that!

3 comments:

Vicki Pulaski said...

These pictures are so cute. I am looking forward to when the weather gets nice and I am off work :), to have our girls play at a park or something. I'm glad all is going well for you.
Vicki

Anonymous said...

I love Chloe's toothy grin! Here's to hoping her napping now gets better.

Sheryl

Anonymous said...

Hi Trish

I enjoy following your blog. It is a nice way to keep in touch and see how the girls are doing. Your girls look like they are doing great! Too Cute!

Take care
Michelle, Carlo and Grace