

Ok so I think by now most of you have read about some of the funny things Lia does when she goes to bed. Really I never know quite what to expect when I go in to make sure she's covered up before I go to bed. Anyway, last night I went in and this is what I found. A little backstory here is necessary. Dan and I got out the stroller we always used when Lia was younger to get it all prepped for regular Chloe use. In the process of doing that, we found a pair of sunglassses that we had purchased for Lia when we went to Disney World in May 2007. Well these sunglasses have been in the pocket of the stroller for the past two years and we'd forgotten all about them. So when I found them I gave them back to Lia and she was thrilled because it was like getting a new present all over again. So I don't know why it should have surprised me to go into her room to find her fast asleep in her bed with her sunglasses on. That's just like her to do something like that. Whenever she gets something new or finds something new that she loves, she always wants to take it to bed with her and she plays with it till she falls asleep. Anyway, these pictures were too great to pass up! And yes, she was sound asleep and never even blinked an eye while her momma was snapping pictures of her. She's the exact opposite of little Miss Chloe who is such a light sleeper that I don't dare try to sneak in there and take pictures of her. And I'm sad about that because I love pictures of sleeping babies!!
1 comment:
very cute pictures. rebekah fell asleep at naptime sitting up the other day. thank you for telling me what the flower is. i have always seen them in the stores but never know what they were called. we are moving and I am going to dig it up and take it with us. madeline is chomping at the bit to pick them.
Post a Comment