July 18, 2009

America's Got Talent



Last night we had a talent show with our co-op friends. The kids were amazing and put on a great show for all the adults!! Unfortunately my camera battery died so I couldn't get pictures of all the acts. But one of the other dads took a lot of pictures and he said he'll e-mail them to me so if I get more later, I'll add them. But I did manage to get a couple pictures of Lia and the group of kids. Lia did a hula hoop routine as well as a song on the piano. And she did an amazing job with the hula hooping! I got a little clip on my camera's video before it died which I'll post out here. But little Miss Chloe kind of stole the show with her inpromptu dances during everyone else's performances. She hears music and she feels she MUST dance!! I was able to get her on my camera before it died too which is good because she was so cute!! I'll post the video clips separately.

No comments: