













We went to a really fun Chinese New Year celebration this afternoon that Jane's mom had put together. There were about 250 people there and it included very cool performances by Chinese dancers! There was also the dragon dance" which I caught on video and I'll post a clip of that later. After the party we went out for dinner with Hannah and her family and Kate and her family. Jane's family couldn't come but Jane came with us to dinner. All in all, a wonderful day celebrating our girl's Chinese heritage and having a great time with good friends!P.S. Kate and Chloe were trying to show us that they were two in the picture where they both have their fingers out : )
1 comment:
Thanks for letting us know about this! I very much enjoyed today!! (: Your girls looked so sweet! Chloe's hair in big tails just suits her little personality. (:
Post a Comment