














Our big treat this week was having little Miss Lucy come stay and play at our house for the week while Julie and Bill were away on vacation. She and Chloe (and Lia) have had so much fun together!!! We've done lots of dancing, running, and whatever else two little two year olds can think of. And what one didn't think of, the other one did so it really kept me on my toes! But we've had a lot of fun!
2 comments:
Oh how precious! bet y'all are have a grand time with little lucy.
First time I've stopped by in awhile. LOVE the pictures. I can't believe how much Chloe has grown! She'll learn that "smiling on command" trick before you know it! My girls have it mastered pretty well. lol
Love the Chinese New Year things. We didn't do much this year...just too busy.
I am getting a lot of my ideas for the American Girl History from http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/jaminacema/439260/
It's called Just Call Me Jamin! She has a whole series on American Girls. DD really likes it and we're learning a lot. Look at it and let me know what you think.
Post a Comment