July 1, 2008

Looks like referrals won't be coming this week after all :(

We had an e-mail from our agency this morning that said that their Beijing office said the CCAA is still matching so the parcel they are expecting today will not contain our referrals after all. That means we probably won't hear any news till sometime next week or possible the following Monday.

I hadn't really been expecting referrals to arrive till at least July 7th because they were late sending them last month because of the earthquake. But then our agency sent the e-mail saying they had a package on the way and they thought it might be referrals. So then I started hoping maybe I was wrong and they were going to arrive earlier than expected. Now it appears as though my first guess was more accurate. Oh well, at least we know they will be coming this month.

No comments: