




When we adopted Lia, one of our former neighbors Judy, who is also a very dear friend, made the most beautiful hand-smocked dress and bonnet for Lia. Unfortunately, Lia was a bigger baby than Judy realized and the outfit was too small for her so she never got to wear it.So the other day I remembered this outfit and got it out and found to my delight that it fits Chloe perfectly. So here are the pictures I took of Chloe wearing Judy's handmade dress. The only thing was that we could NOT get Chloe to leave on the beautiful bonnet. She yanked it off faster than we could tie it on. So you'll notice in the one picture that Lia is wearing the bonnet instead : )
Thanks Judy - after all these years I can finally see it on a little girl and it's absolutely GORGEOUS!

2 comments:
What a beautiful dress! You're friend is very talented. I'm glad you got the opportunity to use her gift. Chloe looks beautiful in it and Lia looks quite nice in the bonnet too. lol
Chloe is so absolutely gorgeous, Trish. I love the close up pictures of her! Lia looks so proud in all of your pictures. You have such a sweet family!!!
My girls really missed Lia today!!
~Phoebe
Post a Comment