December 4, 2008

Our sweet pea is six!!!







Well today is Lia's sixth birthday and so far she's had a great day! She got up early to open presents before Daddy had to leave for work. She got four new Webkinz animals from her aunts, uncles and cousins which she loved. She got a really cool motor scooter for her American Girl doll to ride from Grandma and Grandpa H. And we gave her a beautiful dress that we brought home from China, a Chinese outfit (also brought from China) for her American Girl doll, a Princess movie camera (where you can download your videos and put yourself in movies with the Disney princesses) and a DVD. This afternoon we are hosting the kindergarten group and everyone will get to enjoy frosted cupcakes with sprinkles. Then tonight Lia and I are going to see the movie Madagascar II in celebration of her finishing her huge math workbook. She's having a very small ice skating party on Sunday so I'll post pictures from that after it's done.

1 comment:

KnockOnWood said...

happy birthday big girl Lia! Enjoy the movie, I will be taking Madeline to it this weekend...don't give anything away.