December 30, 2008

Miss Lia and Miss Jane




We are very lucky that of the twenty girls adopted from Lia's orphanage, Jane lives only about 20 minutes from our house. Jane and Lia great friends! And tonight Jane is sleeping over for the first time. I expect not much sleeping and lots of giggling. Enjoy the pics of our Fu girls : )

1 comment:

Susan said...

Hi Trish! Looks like you guys have had a wonderful holiday! We did too, but both Roger and I ended up with a bronchial virus soon after Christmas and are still battling it. This is our first year since Y2K that we've stayed home for New Years and celebrated it alone. I was in bed by ten, so I can't even call it celebrating ; ) We look forward to this years celebrations with Maiya -- each and every one of them!

Happy New Year to you all! I'd love to get together with you and the girls, but want to wait until I'm healthy. Are you around next weekend, Saturday the 10th?

Hope to see you soon! And, feel free to stop by anytime to visit Bogie and Scooter, especially if you see them in the driveway watching the world go by.

Susan