July 7, 2008

We have a baby girl and a baby cousin!!!!!!

I can't even believe I am actually typing those words!!!!!

Our daughter
Chinese name - Feng Fu Fang
Name we have chosen for her - Chloe Elizabeth Fu
Chongqing province (this is the same province we went to when we got Lia)
Date of birth - 12/14/07 - 6.5 months old!!
Height - 24"
Weight - 14 lbs.


My sister's daughter
Chinese name - Xiu Hua Xi
Name they have chosen for her - Lucy Anne
Chongqing province as well but a different orphanage
Date of birth - 1/1/08 (so she is a couple weeks younger than Chloe)
Height - 24"
Weight - 14 lbs.

Pictures will come later this afternoon and I will post them when them come.

GOD IS SO AMAZINGLY GOOD!!!!!!! We are giddy with happiness right now!!!!!!

3 comments:

iammygirlsmom said...

YEAH!!!! I just got goosebumps! Do we say, "congratulations" now, or do we want until September?

CONGRATULATIONS! Enjoy getting ready for Chloe!! Keep smiling!!

Rick and Vicki said...

Congratulations! So happy for both of you! Yay!
Vicki

Tammy said...

We are soooo happy for you!!!! God is good - ALL the time!!!! We will continue to pray for you all as you prepare for Chloe to come home!!!!

Love you guys!
Mike, Tammy & Presley