I just wanted to let everyone know that I've relaxed the restrictions for commenting on my blog in preparation for our trip. You no longer have to have a Google account to write a comment. You will still need to do the word verification but that's just so I won't get any spammers (I've had that happen before). So please feel free to comment away on any of my posts now and while we're in China. I'm going to make my blog into a book at some point so if you've left a comment for us I believe we'll be able to have it in our permanent book : )
And also, we'll have our laptop with us so we'll be able to access our e-mail as well. So please feel free to send us lots of messages and/or leave us comments because I know from experience how much we enjoyed that!!
No comments:
Post a Comment