August 4, 2008

Travel Approvals arrived - the good news and the bad news

The good news is that our agency just called me to tell me that Travel Approvals arrived today.

The bad news is that the other family with a referral from our orphanage and our family didn't get our TA's. They did not arrive with all the others.

Our orphanage is brand new to the international adoption scene so apparently that's the hold up. Our travel consultant said not to worry about it and hopefully our TA's will arrive very soon - maybe even tomorrow? Please say a prayer for our family and the other family that our TA's will arrive this week. We're reminded again that this is a journey of faith.

I went for a walk tonight and I was praying as I walked. God seemed to put the thought in my head that I had way more to be thankful for than dwelling on this snafu. So I mentally listed all my "thankfuls" and you know what, it's true. So I'm choosing to think of all that and trust that God will "make all things beautiful in His time". Thanks for your prayers!

No comments: