






Lia and I are learning about nests and animal homes this week so I thought what could be better to study this then a trip to our local zoo. And happily our zoo is having an exchange with our Children's museum this month so because we are members of the museum, we could get into the zoo at no charge. Lia and I had a great time studying all the animals and where they lived. We were able to see many different kinds of bird's nests including some bald eagles. And she got to ride on a camel, get her face painted, get "budgies" (parakeets) to come on her stick while she fed them, pet the baby goats, brush the older goats, etc. We've been to the zoo several times before but we hadn't ever gone by ourselves and spent so much time studying each animal and where they lived. So all in all was a great experience and a fun day away! Here are some cute pictures of Lia from our zoo day.P.S. It also afforded a good distraction for Mommy from all the TA's snafus : )
No comments:
Post a Comment