August 24, 2008

Lots of little things

Well with only two weeks till we leave, my brain is full of lots of little details. Sometimes I wake up at 4:30 a.m. and I start thinking of these little details and then I can't go back to sleep. I'm going to start keeping a notebook by my bed so I can write them down because when I do that I'm able to fall back asleep.

I'm also busy trying to get all our stuff packed. We can only have one bag each for our intra-China flight and the bags can only weigh 44 lbs. each. So the trick is to pack only what you really need and not take any extras. So expect to see pictures from China of Dan and I wearing the same clothes over the eighteen days that we're there : )

And of course there is still paperwork we have to fill out or gather and bring with us on the trip so I'm trying to get all that finished. Lots of things to do!! But the end result will be SO worth it!

No comments: