











Today we had our first real free day and since Guangzhou is really hot, we decided to head for the pool. The White Swan has a lovely tropical oasis kind of pool so Dan and I took Chloe for her first swim. She really seemed to like it! The other pictures are from around the hotel and also from the Swan room playroom. Chloe is really enjoying all the new things she's seeing!
2 comments:
Such fun pictures! Looks like Chloe likes the water. How fun! It's cute to see Lia's old bathing suit on Chloe. Enjoy the rest of your time. Only 2 more days!!! Can't wait!
Blessings and Hugs,
Sheryl
I'm really enjoying your pictures and posts. They bring back many memories and stir some of the same emotions that I had while we were there. Our second trip was much easier, too, but I don't think I would have been brave enough to take a taxi by myself anywhere. Actually, our taxi experience was quite interesting...I was just glad the poor car made it back to the hotel without the doors falling off. lol Chloe is just beautiful! It won't be long until she is introduced to her beautiful big sister. I'll bet Lia is SOOOOO excited! We're praying for a safe,calm and peaceful trip home.
lol
Post a Comment