I am just about to head to bed because I'm very tired but I wanted to quick post a few pictures of the girls from tonight. They were laying on our bed together and Lucy decided it would be fun to try to wrestle with Chloe. It was so funny. I also put a picture of Dan, Chloe and I from dinner out there.
I don't know about any of you but I find it's easy to become addicted to people's blogs when they are in China. It's happened to me quite a few times. I can't wait to look every morning to see if there's anything new, and if there isn't, I'm so disappointed. And sometimes I've stumbled upon a blog of someone I don't even know and then gotten totally interested in their story. In fact, that happened last summer and now Mama Darling is a friend : ) So enjoy!
5 comments:
Hielkema's,
Chloe is just beautiful and we are enjoying(so much!)following along on your journey to her!It is almost like being there...:)It sound like she has been wonderfully cared for. We praise God with you for His blessing of her in your lives. Your glowing faces tell it all..:)
Blessings,The Marsh Family
Funny you talk about being addicted to people's blogs. First thing I do when I get up and last thing before I go to bed (and a few times in between) I check you blog. Seems things are going very good. The girls look like they are adjusting well. Love seeing the pictures. I talked to your Mom yesterday and seems her and Lia are doing good.
Jodi D
They are so cute! You look soooo happy, Trish! I love the pictures!
Love the wrestling pics! It was fun to see Chloe wearing the pj's from Ava. We have some pictures in China of those same pj's. Oh the memories... wish we could be there with you now. Thanks for continuing to update your blog. Bringing a laptop was a wonderful thing - we'd do that if we had to do it over again.
Hopefully you're having a good night of sleep and will wake up refreshed. Can't wait to see more pictures. :-)
Hugs,
Sheryl
Thank you so much for sharing your journey!! I can't imagine how exciting it is for you and your sister to get your precious little girls together. I think it would have been amazing for Cheryl and I to go together. We are waiting patiently and reading your blog has made me smile :)
Blessings as you continue your travels back home.
Post a Comment