
The Chinese say "a journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step". Well we're ready to begin our 8,000 mile journey that will take 21 hours on the plane to get to China. We've pretty much got everything packed up and ready to go. Our luggage is under the 44 lb. weight limit (for the intra-China flights). So we're ready to head out to my parent's house tomorrow. We will be celebrating my dad's birthday as a family, and then we fly out from the airport by their house on Monday at 2 p.m.And in complete answer to lots of prayers, Lia, Dan and I are feeling fine about us going away. I'm sure there will be lots of hugs and kisses and a few tears shed but it's going to be ok. And like one of my best friends told me "just wait for the reunion at the end!"
Here's some pictures of Lia with her eighteen presents - one to open every day so she can count down how many days left till we get home!
2 comments:
This is SO exciting! Looks like Lia is going to be fine and quite happy with her presents. lol We will be praying for you all. I love the poster pictures of Lia and her friend. They are both beautiful little girls. Can't wait to see pictures of your precious Chloe!
I am so happy for all of you. I will be praying for a smooth flight for you. Anxious to see you, Chloe, Lia and Dan after you return.
Post a Comment