I've had a couple of people ask me how to add a comment for us. Under the entry you are reading you will see in green writing the words "0 comments" or "1 comment". You just click on those words in green and it will take you to the comment page. You then type in what you would like to say in the box on the right hand side of the screen (it says "Leave a comment" over the box). When you are done, you go underneath that box and choose an identity to use to send the comment. You can just click on the word "anonymous" and then click on the orange colored box that says, "publish your comment".
I have my blog set that I have to approve all the comments before they are published because I was getting some spam comments. So you might not see your comment appear for a little while but it will once I have approved it.
We love to hear what you have to say so feel free to send us your comments!
1 comment:
Just wanting to say Hi! and let you know that we're reading your blog and following your journey. We're also praying for you guys and are excited that your getting your little bundle soon.
The Miller's
Post a Comment