September 2, 2008

The fall bug???

With less than one week before we leave it seems as though illness has decided to make a brief visit. Lia had a headache and was running a fever today. I ended up taking her to the doctor's since she needs to feel better quickly and he said she has a virus (not strep) so that's what's making her fever run so high. Hopefully she feels better very soon!

And my brother-in-law Bill also felt yucky for the past couple of days so he went to the doctor's today. And then my sister said she felt a little under the weather too. So pray for all of us that we are all back to 100% well by the time we leave next week Monday!!!

1 comment:

Diane said...

Is it that time of year already? I sure hope Lia feels better very soon as well as the rest of your family! Being sick is absolutely no fun! I sure hope mommy and daddy don't catch it!
:)Di