Chloe didn't even cry when they gave her to us. And I can tell you already that Chloe is VERY wiggly and active! And she has a great and happy, giggly personality. She was just laughing away at her daddy, her momma and her Auntie Julie. In that way, she's very like her big sister because Lia too was happy and giggly when we got her.
Lucy, Julie's baby, seems to be much more serious and she very carefully studies everything that's going on around her. And she cried a bit when they first handed her over. But if you could have seen all the chaos in that room with fourteen families getting babies at the same time, you would have cried too.
These two baby girls are definitely a piece sent straight from heaven and we feel so honored to be chosen to be their parents!! Chloe is sleeping now so I am going to have a rest in case she doesn't sleep for the night : ) I will post more tomorrow.
9 comments:
Oh Trish, she is just adorable, both babies are! What a great day for you and your sister!
Jodi D
I have tears as I look at your pictures! You can tell God meant for this child to be with you! Enjoy this special time getting to know baby Chloe! We celebrated Aaron's 11th gotcha day yesterday - the feelings only fade a little after all these years!
Sharon Apol
Oh Trish, she is gorgeous! Congratulations!
Allison S.
Oh Trish, she is beautiful. Congratulations!
Allison
Congratulations, Dan and Trish! She is adorable! The girls think she is so cute and can't wait to see her!!
Yeah!!
~Phoebe
Trish and Dan, she is so adorable!! As is Lucy! What blessings from God you have received, and you will all be blessings to them as well as their parents.
I can't wait to meet Chloe in person - we will definitely plan a trip out as soon as possible. I'm looking forward to seeing Lia again as well as she has gotten so big.
Congratulations to all of you with the new family members!
Love,
Beth
We just came from my Grandma's memorial service, which was a beautiful celebration of her long life. What a joy to check my email and see the circle of life just beginning for little Chloe and Lucy. If my grandma were alive to see the pictures of Chloe and Lucy, she would have excitedly said, "so cute!" :-)
I could say the same thing. Chloe is adorable. What a little honey! We are sooooo happy you finally have little Chloe in your arms. She is just precious. I love the picture of Dan holding her while she is reaching out to her mommy Trish.
The pics of little Lucy are also precious. Please give our congrats to Bill and Julie. We are filled with such joy for all of you. We'll keep praying for Chloe and Lucy - that they'll adjust easily to their forever families.
Love and Hugs,
Sheryl, Doug, Hannah and Ava
Okay, I can't stop looking at her pictures and for new ones! I just have to say that in the picture of her sleeping in the pack and play, she looks SO content and peaceful - like she knows she's safe and in wonderful hands. Of course, she is! She has no idea how blessed she is!!
Congrats! She is beautiful and I bet you guys are so proud! Your niece is a beauty also. I think it is so wonderful for you and your sister to go through this experience together! Bet you miss Lia, but enjoy every minute of the trip because it will be over before you know it! I remember how hard it was being away from Shu Shu when we were there adopting Layna almost 2 years ago. Take care and safe travels!! Carolyn Lebow
Post a Comment