Well it's early Saturday morning here in China and Chloe is just about to wake up. We are meeting with our group this morning at 9:30 a.m. to head to Walmart to go shopping for things for the babies. I think we're planning on buying an umbrella stroller for Chloe because she is quite the wiggler, and also we're out of practice carrying a baby anymore so we have to build up the strong arm muscles again : ))
Thanks to everyone that prayed we would get a better night's sleep last night. Chloe woke up for a bottle at 2:00 a.m. and then she woke up again at 3:30 a.m. just a little uncomfortable (she's a little backed up). But she settled back down and I did fall back asleep from 4-6 a.m. Dan was able to fall back asleep both times too so yeah!!
I will post more pictures of the girls later today as well as some pictures of the city of Chongqing.
1 comment:
Hi,
Since you guys came to China, the first thing Jordan and I do after we wake up is to check your blog.
We are so excited to see so lovely Chloe. We are so happy to see that you guys are doing pretty well in China.
Have a wonderful Saturday!
Be safe too:-)
Have fun in Walmart!
Dont forget to check out Yangtse River there:-D
We cannot wait to see you guys in Howlett:-P
Post a Comment